My favourite book & film.


Hiiiii! 

It’s me again and this time I’m gonna tell you about my favourite book and my favourite film.

Resultado de imagen para elegi vivirFirst of all I have to say (well, I’m writting haha) that I hate to read and I only read books for school tests. But there’s a book that really changed my mind, the book was “Elegí vivir” written by its main character Daniela García. The book’s storie is based in a true storie about the train accident of Daniela García and and her life during her recuperation. This book tell us that we have to believe in us and in our dreams, to never give up and with any problem think always in a way to move ahead. It’s a recommended book.



                                                                          And about my favourite film…
it’s “Charlie and the Chocolate Factory” (and also is a book written by Ronald Dahl) directed by Tim Burton(2005). The film tell us about the storie of  a poor child, Charlie Bucket who win a golden ticket to the “Willy Wonka’s Chocolate Factory”. In the Factory Charlie discovered a new world, since Oompas Loompas to very different childs. The end of he movie show us that being yourself and never forgotting your roots, you'll be succesful.

You'll enjoy it!!!

Comentarios

  1. Oh, I read that book years ago in school, it was a bit sad.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Im going to read your favourite book! it looks interesting.
    Every time that I watch “Charlie and the Chocolate Factory” I want to eat chocolate!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I like so much Charlie and the chocolate factory! When i was a child i watched it so much!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares