The best holiday I´ve had...

Hi!!! I´m back again to tell you about the best holidays I´ve had.

It was at the beginning of 2017, I was  recently arriving for my school tour when me and my friends decided to go to the beach.


Resultado de imagen para papudoResultado de imagen para papudo
We went to Papudo, to my best friend´s beach house. It was an amazing experience because was the first time I spent my holidays without my parents and I was alone with my friend ( I felt something like independent).






Resultado de imagen para quehaceresWe were 9 friends in the same house and in the house were 3 bedrooms with 3 beds each bedroom, so sleep wasn´t a big problem.

Because of the experience I understood what means live with other people in the same house. We divided the chores: some of us cooked, some of us washed the dishes and others clean the house. I understood the difference between people and the different ways of life that each one have.

The fun part about this experience was that I discovered that my friends were very drunk (they still are).

Since that year we promised to spend our holidays together every year, this year we were to Horcón but it´s a storie for another blog...

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares