Music in my life


Hii guys and welcome to a new blog.

It’s Tomás here and today I’m gonna talk about things related with music.

Resultado de imagen para no guitarrasFirst of all I have to say that I don’t know play any instrument and I have a very bad experience in music classes in the school. I still remember when I tried to learn to play the guitar and I didn´t understand anything that the teacher was speaking, in fact, I had a guitar presentation and that day I didn’t play anything, I just moved my hands and my classmates were playing the guitar. When I was growing I knew new music teachers and I really hated them because they were very horrible teachers and I lost all the optimism towards music. Well, this was a little (horrible) story about my experience with music.

Now, I’m not a music lover, but I listen some songs that I like.

Some of my favourites movies are from the musical category, they are “Hairspray” (is about the segregation in the 60’s) and the saga of “Pitch Perfect” (is about two Acapella groups who compete in a national and international competitions) I know, it sounds weird but I really love those movies.


And this was my blog for today...
See you in the next blog
Byeeee!!!!



       
                     Pitch Perfect Trailer

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares