Changes on the society by the technolgy.

Hii guyyyyyys!!!!!! It's Tomás here.

Today I'm gonna write about the influence of the technology in the future of the education.

Education is the platform of a person since he or she is a child. Since we were born our family inculcate us education is the most important thing to be part a society and arise as a person. We start in the kirden garden, then in the school, and finally the University and If we want we could have a postgraduate. Then we go to work and we have to adapt to this lifestyle.
Resultado de imagen para tecnologia en la sociedad
Personally I think technology will change the education in the future. Nowadays, every school have a searchlight on their classrooms. Thirty years ago you only found a board and desks and if you were lucky you could find some posters and I think on thirty years later we will find things that we can't imagine now.

As I said before education is the platform of the society and If technology change the education, the society will change too. 

Resultado de imagen para tecnologia en ingenieria en alimentosAs a first semester Food Engineering student I don´t really know what technology let us, I'm focus on past all my subjects, as Chemist. Also, in Chemist the technology has a big influence, we use a lot of machines that allow us make easier our labs. 

We just must let ourselves be surprised by the technology, it will advance every day and in the the future the technology will be a so normal thing, as breath.


Well, this was all for today, 
I hope you enjoyed my blog
See youuu
BYEEEEEEE!!!

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares