Post Graduate Studies


Hi guys!!

It’s Tomás here again and today I'm gonna talk about what I'm going to do when I finish my career.

Nowadays is well seen a person who did Post Graduate Studies, also the society consider him or her a very intelligent person.

Resultado de imagen para doctoradoI think that a higher specialization is more necessary every day because through time new advances and new technologies allow it and make it easily for us. Also have a Post Graduate Studies help a person to get a good job in a work field that a person is interested in (and obviusly, he or she will love the work).

Resultado de imagen para alimentosPersonally, I wanna specialize myself with something related with Food Engineering.

Actually, I haven't searched for a Post Graduated Study that I'm really interested in because I'm focus in pass all my subjects this first semester. Although "PhD in Nutrition and Food" sounds really interesting, I only have to dedicate some of my time to investigate what is it about. Maybe in the future I could change my opinion and study some Post Graduate related with the science or other thing that I don´t imagine now.

Anyway, have higher studies means a lot, you have to dedicated for it, spend your time on it and it is a big decision, you have to think about it and be very sure.

Well, this was all for today,
see you in the next blog...
 bye!!!!

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares